- My daughter Gabbie’s New Year’s resolution was to not make any New Year’s resolutions. Question: did she break that resolution by making one in the first place?
- This is the 100th year of girl scouts selling cookies. Thin mints are the top selling cookie.
- Pro golfer Bubba Watson has switched to a new golf ball for the upcoming season – Volvik Color S4. He saw these balls being hit during the long drive competition on TV, which come in white, pink and lime green. Can’t wait to see him hit a pink ball with his pink driver.
- I’m picking Clemson to win the National Championship game on Monday night
- The 101st PA Farm Show begins on Saturday (farmshow.state.pa.us), which means it will probably snow sometime during the week of the 7th through the 14th. By the way, who doesn’t love the sheep to shawl contest?
- Click here to see the celebrities that died in 2016 as drawn by my good friend Bill Dussinger
- “In a secret ballot on Monday night, the House GOP moved to absorb the independent Office of Congressional Ethics into the House Ethics Committee, severely limiting the watchdog’s powers and ability to make its findings public.” Really Republicans? This is your priority? We are truly living in a “party-first” and “party over politics” country.
- Genesis 3:9 ”But the Lord God called to the man, “Where are You?” God knew where Adam was in the garden after he ate the forbidden fruit. This verse tells me that God always reaches out to us despite our shortcomings and wrong decisions.
- I have this idea for a new family-oriented and sports related attraction that combines my love for family, food, sports and craft beer. It will be something I will be exploring in earnest this year.
- What a Rose Bowl game! What a team we have in Happy Valley! I am also proud of my fellow football Letterman and their show of support for this year’s squad and coaches. We are family. I am and remain – Penn State Proud.
TUESDAYS TOP TEN WITH TIM
Take a Journey with Me.
"I'm not trying to win the approval of people, but of God. If pleasing people were my goal, I would not be Christ's servant." - Galatians 1:10