2. Speaking of reading, a new study has revealed that millennials lead all other generations in reading. And, they prefer print books to e-books.
3. The cost to raise a child from birth to age 18 in the US is $233,000.
4. Speaking again of reading, the books I am reading right now are as follows: To Pixar and Beyond by Lawrence Levy – It’s a book about the author’s journey with Steve Jobs to make entertainment history. Tommy’s Honor by Kevin Cook – It’s a book about the Old Tom Morris and the Young Tom Morris, golf’s founding father and son. It is my goal to read and finish a new book every 10 days.
5. The 24th season of “Dancing with the Stars” premieres on March 20. I have grown over time to like this show.
6. The original iPhone sold for $499.00 and had 4GB of storage. Since going on sale in 2007, Apple has sold more than one billion iPhones. Apple wanted Verizon to be the exclusive wireless carrier for the iPhone upon its launch, but Verizon turned it down because Apple wouldn’t agree to put the Verizon logo on the iPhone. So therefore, Steve Jobs called AT&T, which agreed to the no logo demand.
7. I may be in the minority, but I love watching the PGA Tour on television and dare I say it, even listening to events on the radio.
8. The American Housing Survey reported recently that 18 percent of households in the Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington metro area reported having seen mice or rats within the past year, which is the highest area in the nation. We’re #1! We’re #1!
9. Donald Trump tweeted this: @Ivanka Trump is great, a woman with real character and class." The only problem is that @Ivanka is the twitter handle for Ivanka Majic of Brighton, England. Opps!
10. “Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever.” Walt Disney.