1. The “what color is the dress?” question from social media last Friday told me one thing – people are bored and are looking for an outlet.
2. It’s about time Christians take off their halos, stop condemning, judging, and start serving.
3. Luke 2:43,44: “…and as they were returning, after spending the full number of days, the boy Jesus stayed behind in Jerusalem. But his parents were unaware of it, but supposed Him to be in the caravan, and went a day’s journey; and they began looking for him among their relatives and acquaintances.”
4. My top 5 for President (post CPAC): R. Paul, S. Walker, B. Carson, B. Jindal, T. Cruz
5. Hard to believe that “The Sound of Music” is 50 years old. For what its worth, my favorite song is “Do Re Mi Fa.” – nothing like a drop of golden sun.
6. One of my favorite meals is: rib eye streak (med-rare), green beans, smoked-gouda cheese mashed potatoes, and homemade apple pie for dessert. And of course, a cold beer.
7. Yes, it’s true. I had a curly perm when I was 25. All pictures have been destroyed.
8. We are just 4 months away from Lititz Springs Park’s 198th July 4th celebration (I’m the overall event chairman) – lititz4thofjuly.com
9. Just like Mary and Joseph in Luke 2:43 & 44 (see item #3 above), how often do you lose sight of Jesus during your daily routines? If you do, turn around, change direction, and find Him.
10. This time next week, my youngest child will be 8 years old --- good by car seat --- it’s been a long time coming.