2. I stepped on the scale this morning. Time to cut back on the potato chips.
3. “Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in you power to act.” – Proverbs 3:27
4. I had a wonderful Daddy-Daughter date with my 8-year old Gabbie this past Saturday night.
5. At least Gov. Wolf did what he said he would during the campaign when he unveiled his budget – he wants to increase taxes and increase public school funding.
6. Congratulations to my home office assistant Bailey – our Yorkie – for being named my employee of the month for March. Her naps lying at my feet were never missed.
7. Principles – not interests – should dictate our lives. One’s interests lead to bad decisions. Principles keep us grounded moving in the right decision.
8. Apple might become the first $1 trillion company. It would take me almost 32 years to count to 1 trillion. Here we go…1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12...
9. Want to see Easter Eggs dropped from a helicopter? Bring your kids to my church’s 9th annual Easter Egg Hunt. Go here for more information.
10. My next blog post coming Friday: “Battle of the Classes”