2. We saw Cinderella on Saturday night – loved the movie. My favorite character is the mouse named Gus-Gus.
3. Proverbs 17:22 says, “A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones."
4. My birthday is this Thursday. This past Friday night, I was out to dinner with some friends, at which time we kicked off “the year of Tim” – in honor of my big birthday that arrives in 2016.
5. The following is a title from a story on a major internet news site on Monday: “Our poop could be a literal goldmine worth millions.” So, what government grant paid for this study?
6. The Presidential race has started for 2016. The first horse in the race: US Sen. Ted Cruz . “I believe in you. I believe in the power of millions of courageous conservatives rising up to reignite the promise of America. And that is why today, I am announcing that I’m running for president of the United States.”
7. Thank you for the prayers for my mom who remains at a rehabilitative hospital due to complications from a stroke. She is a fighter.
8. I read an article in LNP yesterday saying that politics is not for the faint of heart as attacks come from the media, the public and other candidates. As I contemplate running for state office someday, I wonder if articles like this are meant to discourage people like me?
9. I am a libertarian when it comes to the federal government issues, a conservatarian when it comes to state government issues and a conservative when it comes to local issues.
10. Always Act how you Believe. Don't Serve others if you are not willing to follow your Beliefs.