2. I’m old. To me, #24 = number twenty-four. To my two younger girls, #24 = hashtag twenty-four.
3. I still like Rand Paul for President (at this time). However, I do like the way Ted Cruz is not ashamed of his beliefs --- we need more of that from our politicians.
4. Opening day in baseball is April 05. The Phillies are probably one of the few teams that are not getting excited about coming north.
5. My 10 year-old daughter Grace has Wisconsin playing Duke in the NCAA finals in her bracket, which may happen, given that they are both in the final four. She always picks Wisconsin --- because she likes their cheese.
6. Don’t tell my wife, but I still need to get her some “peeps” for Easter – she loves them, especially when they get stale.
7. John 3:16.
8. Tom Brady jumped off a cliff into some water while on vacation. Move along. Nothing more to read here.
9. And the winning name for the baby rhino that was recently born at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is … Kiama. My vote of Murray didn’t win.
10. I’d have more respect for Charles Barkley if he decides not to attend the NCAA Final Four in Indianapolis based upon his perception that Indiana passed a law to discriminate against the LGBT community. Talk is cheap if actions do not back it up.