2. It’s Masters week. Tiger is back. TV ratings will likely be high. I’ll be watching.
3. Sen. John McCain will announce today that he is running for his 6th term in 2016 because “there is a lot more to do”. Obviously, he didn’t get it all done in his previous 5 terms. I wonder if my Congressman, Joe Pitts, will be running for a 10th term in 2016 because he has a lot more to do as well.
4. One Shining Moment – always worth watching.
5. “Don’t look at somebody and say ‘that’s what I want to be’ because in reality, if you’re seeking self-approval or human approval you’re never gonna reach your goal. You can only reach it by God.” –Sadie Robertson, 17.
6. Joel Burger recently proposed to his girlfriend named Ashley King. If he takes her last name when they get married, his new name will be Joel Burger King. This is a true whopper of a story…ba duh bum.
7. Books I’m reading right now: “Draw the Circle” by Mark Batterson; “The Conservatarian Manifesto” by Charles C W Cooke; “Beyond Band of Brothers – The War Memoirs of Major Dick Winters”; “Our Lost Constitution” by U.S. Sen. Mike Lee.
8. “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.” Ephesians 6:12 NIV
10. “Kindness and Courage” is the name of my next blog series that begins this Thursday and will appear every Thursday until its conclusion. My first post will give an overview of this series.
We're Ready for Reedy