2. My mom was released on Monday from the hospital and is now at a local nursing facility undergoing some intensive therapy due to her stroke. She is making great strides.
3. I tried on the Apple Watch Saturday at the Apple Store. It was sleek, remarkably light, and looked like it belonged on my wrist. I’m waiting to get one though.
4. State politics number 1: I read where Gov. Wolf recently said that he doubts that a budget will be passed by June 30 of this year. I love his positive attitude.
5. Mrs. Clinton is officially running for President of the U.S. I wish that the GOP contenders would ignore her and focus on their plans for America. I vote for someone and their ideals and not just against someone. #standwithrand
6. This past week, I admit, was difficult for me personally as I continue to struggle with confidence in my abilities, my purpose and sensing God's direction for my life.
7. State politics number 2: So let’s say that the Gov. is successful in lowering property taxes in lieu of increasing other taxes. What would prevent, in the future, of school boards just raising the millage rates? Any property tax reduction will only prove to be temporary unless spending gets under control.
8. Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all. 12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience." Colossians 3:11,12
9. Just because something is legal according to the government does not mean that it is moral…in other words, “Legality does not equal morality.”
10. Just because the majority says an issue is moral, it doesn’t suddenly make it moral.
Believe. Act. and Serve, the way He did.