2. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to take the summer off in order to visit as many locations that have been showcased on Food Network’s “Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives”?
3. I am waiting for the day when someone sues an airline carrier because first class seats are bigger than the ones in coach. Aren’t those bigger seats discriminatory against people who can’t afford to fly in first class and are forced to sit in smaller ones? Shouldn’t everyone who flies be treated the same? It's not fair.
4. When Barak Obama ran against John McCain in 2008, the media said that the country needed someone young with new ideas and not someone who has been in Washington for a long time. Now the media is saying that Hillary Clinton’s time in Washington, where she gained experience, is the reason that she deserves to be President even though if she becomes President, she will be older when Ronald Reagan became President.
5. Lately, this Bible verse has been going through my mind, “For I know the plans I have for you”, declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and do not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
6. I know it is only April, but I think I am safe in saying that the Philadelphia Phillies have been officially eliminated from the 2015 playoffs.
7. The media’s knock against Rand Paul, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz? They are all first term senators and lack the experience to be President.
8. My favorite cookie is: chocolate chip – oatmeal raisin in second. Favorite pie: my wife’s apple, with blueberry crumb a close second. Cake: cheesecake.
9. Today is a big day for our dog Bailey as she goes to the spa, where she will get a shampoo, haircut and have her nails done. Ah, the life of a dog. When she comes home, she will of course, take a nap in the sun.
10. My favorite Disney character is Donald Duck because he is always misunderstood --- like me it seems lately.
Have a wonderful week everyone.
Kindness & Courageous continues later this week.
Believe. Act. Serve, the way He did.