1. People actually spend money to buy water in tiny bottles instead of getting it from their kitchen facets.
2. Republican politicians and candidates are attacking each other with regularity. My grandfather used to say, "Tim, a Republican should never in public speak ill of any Republican because it leads to disunity."
3. The rise and sustaining of reality TV. I mean really...no where in the animal kingdom do animals watch other animals for entertainment other than humans.
4. That I would not live in Lititz (I live in Brickerville) and not be able to be mayor of Lititz -- something he wanted me to be.
5. Two women would be listed on a child's birth certificate as the mothers of their new baby and no mention of a father (see recent federal judge's ruling from Utah).
6. On a college application (see Univ of CA), the applicant can identify themselves as 6 genders and not two: male; female; trans gender male; trans gender female; gender queer; and my favorite (catch-all) -- different identity.
7. Carrying cash to pay for things would be considered outdated and not the preferred method.
8. The average salary of a major league baseball player would be over $4 million (in 1986, it was $421,000) and yet, baseball would be the third most popular sport behind football and basketball.
9. People could own a movie and view it at any time on many formats (DVD, iPod, tablet) without ever setting foot in a theater to see it for the first time.
10. We voluntarily will tell the world our innermost thoughts as well as what we had for breakfast and people hearing it would beg for more (see Facebook, Twitter and blog sites).
Believe.Act. Serve...like Jesus did