- Christian Pastors have been telling me to vote for the presidential candidate that follows Biblical values. Isn’t doing this being judgmental of a candidate? In other words, who am I to say who is more Biblical or Christian than someone else?
- I strive to be humble every day. But if I declare that I am totally humble, doesn’t that make me full of pride?
- Can you really get drunk on food as some have told me?
- If currency goes away totally in favor of only online transactions, can I still say that I have money in the bank?
- Could I really go without my iPhone for one 24-hour period without losing my sanity?
- Should another 30-inch snowfall hit the area and I really do in fact run out of toilet paper, what would I use in its place?
- Why isn’t there one national primary to pick the President only instead of allowing three small states to decide for the rest of the country who the real candidates are in the race?
- If every volunteer fire fighter decided all at once to quit, would the citizens blame the government, themselves for not volunteering or the firefighters? Actually, the real question is, who would fight the fires?
- How many licks does it take to get the center of a tootsie pop?
- Is REEDY really READY? YES!!!!
Here are some questions I’ve been asking myself recently…
Take a Journey with Me.
"I'm not trying to win the approval of people, but of God. If pleasing people were my goal, I would not be Christ's servant." - Galatians 1:10